Sunday, July 31, 2011

One week left

 these are some of my fav. Midlanders! <3
Ahh only one week left until I leave for college!! What do I bring? How will all of this fit in the car? This is going to be interesting is all I can say. For months I have been super exited and super scared. I wondered if I should just go the the university 20 minutes away for a year and save up. But nope. BYU is where I'm headed :) and I really can't wait. I really hope that everything works out! I got an internship for financial analyzing, so I hope that helps me decide if I really want that to be my goal for four years. I'm also taking beginning piano, which hopefully will allow me to chill and enjoy for an hour of my day.
I'm very happy that I don't have to worry about working since, thanks to Texas Roadhouse, pell grant and scholarship,  I have enough money saved to pay for my first two semesters and some. Hopefully it will last and add a cushion for starting the cycle of frantically saving next year.
It's also scary to think that in less than a year my best friend and boyfriend will be leaving on his mission for two whole years!! Who will listen to me when I freak or put up with my constant crying? I don't know, but what I do know is that day will be so bittersweet. I want him to go, but gosh I wish he could stay.
Well that's all I have for this Sunday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Pick me, pick me! (to whine and cry to) You are doing awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete